One challenge many businesses face is that professional video production can be tedious and expensive. With 35% of marketers say lack of budget is their barrier to creating content and 42% say it’s a lack of human resources (source), the need for affordable tools and techniques to create video content is a common pain point for many organizations.
With Simple Video, you do not need to compromise on the quality of your video content. By using the right tools and techniques, you can easily create videos that enhance your sales, support and marketing initiatives with far less time and expense.
Our definition of Simple Video is the combination of 3 factors:
- A set of standardized tools
- A set of simple techniques
- Automated post-production
So what are some of the goals of Simple Video?
- To have inexpensive tools and techniques that you can use to create short branded videos — typically under 15 minutes — with little training
- Produce a high quality result that meets your communication goals but with fewer special effects than a full video production service might provide
- Automate the post-production and distribution processes
- Use your mobile device to create content in near real-time, inexpensively, from almost anywhere
- Create consistent content that doesn’t require an expensive video specialist
The techniques and tools used to create Simple Video will change as technology improves. However, what will not change is the need for a simple and accessible video content creation system that supports everyday business application.
We’d love to hear what your Simple Video goals are for 2015!